Bishop John Carroll School, part of the Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish, opened its doors in 1923. The school maintains educational facilities for students in kindergarten through
eighth grades. ADG designers, the school’s administrators and educators took on the task of evaluating not only current, but also future physical needs of the school. A comprehensive master plan was developed to direct the school’s growth.
The renovation of the existing 16,000-square-foot school, as well as the 12,500-square-foot addition, incorporate state-of-the-art classrooms, music, language and science rooms, a multimedia
learning center, administrative offices, a cafeteria and a kitchen.
A new free-standing gymnasium was also added to the campus. The gym served as classroom space while the school renovations were under construction. The new entrance atrium, which serves as a gathering place for school functions and special events, is a bridge between the old and the new.