About our organization:
At ADG, PC we build what matters. Our rich history and relationships continue to afford us new ways to conceptualize and deliver the highest quality projects that improve the communities in which we live and work. As an HR Specialist at ADG you will act as an employee champion and change agent. You will become instrumental in promoting and maintaining a positive company culture and feel.
By joining our HR team, you will not only be a part of this positive impact, but you will also work with a collaborative and dynamic group that is fully supported and valued by our operations and members of our architectural, engineering, project management and design teams.
Every day will be dynamic and challenging. Part of what keeps ADG, PC at the cutting edge of construction, architecture and design is our belief that our employees, their thoughts, ideas and needs matter.
You will also have the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally. ADG, PC has the ever-present desire to help you move forward and put your knowledge and imagination to work.
About the role:
Position Title: Human Resources Specialist
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Position Specifics: Part-time, Hourly position, 20-25 hours/week
Salary Range: $25-$35/hour depending on level of experience
Benefits Eligibility: Part-time position, therefore ineligible for company benefits
In collaboration and under direct supervision of the Director of Finance and Administration this position will serve as a Human Resources Specialist working with owners, leadership and all employees of ADG, PC.
Key responsibilities include:
- Works closely with leadership, management and employees to maintain positive work relationships, build morale and promote company culture.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to company leadership and management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
- Responsible for maintaining the Company Handbook, all employee files, position and job descriptions, ensuring they are consistent, up to date and compliant with all regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for effective management and execution of new employee onboarding process including benefits enrollment, use of the expense report and in and out system
- 3-5 years of HR experience.
- Business acumen and basic understanding of business operational requirements.
- Ability to listen, advise and guide towards positive action and results.
- Pleasant, positive and approachable demeanor.
- Ability to engage in ethical practices and follow strict confidentiality requirements at all times.
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to email@example.com
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to meet all standard hiring criteria of ADG, PC.