Licensed Senior Mechanical Engineer
At ADG, collaboration is at the core of our approach to engineering and project design. We employ well-developed design and management strategies that optimize both building systems and site improvements.
ADG enjoys a solid reputation for great architectural and engineering design. We work on a wide variety of projects types for sophisticated and demanding clients. We are looking for a team member who shares not only our curiosity but also shares the value we place in diligent focus, team work and creativity.
The successful candidate will work independently to perform detailed phases of design engineering work for moderate to complex projects. Design and engineer plumbing, piping, HVAC and fire protection systems to assure safe, reliable and energy efficient operation.
- Must be well versed in all conventional aspects of design engineering
- Capable of planning and conducting tasks requiring independent judgement in the evaluation, selection, substantial adaptation and modification of standard design, engineering techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Able to review vendor bids and drawings for major components to be used in the system to assure compliance with specifications, code and requirements of the project.
- Act independently to uncover and resolve issues associated with the development and implementation of programs.
- Communicate appropriate information on project status, scope changes and problem areas to the department manager or project manager.
- Experience utilizing various computer software such as Revit and other automated engineering and design software for performing load calculations, energy calculations, piping and duct pressure loss calculations
- Wide variety of experience with building types and building systems types
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Must have at least 5 years of experience a variety of in mechanical design of commercial, industrial, educational and institutional facilities
- Must have experience with Revit, experience with AutoCAD is a plus.
- Professional Engineering license required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for client contact and comfort with business development activities
- Master’s degree in engineering and NCEES record or licensure to practice engineering in multiple states
- Previous engineering leadership experience
It is the policy of ADG that employment decisions shall be based on merit, qualifications and competence. Employment practices shall not be influenced or unlawfully affected by virtue of an applicant/employee’s race, color, religion, age sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply, please email Karlynn Bronson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the selected candidate will be required to meet all standard hiring criteria of ADG, PC.