At ADG, collaboration is at the core of our approach to engineering and project design. We employ well-developed design and management strategies that optimize both building systems and site improvements.
ADG enjoys a solid reputation for great architectural and engineering design. We work on a wide variety of projects types for sophisticated and demanding clients. We are looking for a team member who shares not only our curiosity but also shares the value we place in diligent focus, team work and creativity.
Responsibilities include design and plan production for a wide variety of projects which may include site layouts, horizontal and vertical control, grading and drainage, paving, hydrology and hydraulics, site utilities, and associated civil engineering activities.
- Perform engineering related tasks for roadway, site grading, storm drainage, utility, and site layout projects from preliminary to final design. Residential subdivision design experience a plus. Utilize Civil 3D for site grading, earthwork calculations, sanitary sewer design, storm sewer design, and water distribution system design.
- Develop specifications, cost estimates, and prepare final bid packages.
- Establish working relationships and contact with the client technical staff and project managers.
- Participate in project decisions regarding technical approaches, cost and scheduling performance.
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines as well as architects throughout project design.
- Answer RFIs
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Oklahoma PE required (or ability to gain through reciprocity)
- 5-10 years of experience in general civil engineering including design of site grading and drainage, sanitary sewers, water systems, roadways, and storm sewers, and storm water management facilities.
- Experience in Civil 3D, MS Word and MS Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to work with clients.
- M.S. degree in Civil Engineering
- MS Project
It is the policy of ADG that employment decisions shall be based on merit, qualifications and competence. Employment practices shall not be influenced or unlawfully affected by virtue of an applicant/employee’s race, color, religion, age sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply, please email Karlynn Bronson at email@example.com
Please note the selected candidate will be required to meet all standard hiring criteria of ADG, PC.