Responsibilities include design and plan production for a wide variety of projects which may include site layouts, horizontal and vertical control, grading and drainage, paving, hydrology and hydraulics, site utilities, and associated civil engineering activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform engineering related tasks for roadway, site grading, storm drainage, utility, and site layout projects from preliminary to final design. Residential subdivision design experience a plus. Utilize Civil 3D for site grading, earthwork calculations, sanitary sewer design, storm sewer design, and water distribution system design.
- Develop specifications, cost estimates, and prepare final bid packages.
- Establish working relationships and contact with the client technical staff and project managers.
- Participate in project decisions regarding technical approaches, cost and scheduling performance.
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines as well as architects throughout project design.
- Answer RFIs
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering from an accredited university degree program required.
- Oklahoma PE required (or ability to gain through reciprocity)
- 5-10 years of experience in general civil engineering including design of site grading and drainage, sanitary sewers, water systems, roadways, and storm sewers, and storm water management facilities.
- Experience in Civil 3D, MS Word and MS Excel required. MS Project a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to work with clients.
How to apply:
For more information about our firm please visit our website http://www.adgokc.com
Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to meet all standard hiring criteria of ADG PC.