This position requires the ability to work on project pursuits to support the firm’s business development goals. Exceptional writing, interpersonal/communication and communication skills, as well as a genuine enthusiasm for promoting the firm’s projects and culture are essential to this position.
- Develops and writes proposals and interview presentation content on RFQs assigned by the Director of Marketing/Business Development.
- Edits content developed by technical/lead staff.
- Develops and ensures compliance with proposal documents, including proposal development schedules, outlines, and assignments.
- Ensures quality control process is followed for all assigned proposal submittals and interview collateral.
- Writes and tailors employee, project, and qualification collateral.
- Serves as a lead in content production utilizing exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Assigns tasks, coordinates and cooperates with other members of the marketing team to ensure exceptional quality and timely delivery of all projects in accordance to firm’s standards.
- Utilizes firm’s CRM system ensuring all client and project information is current and up to date.
- Uses discretion with confidential information and/or issues
- Bachelor’s degree with 4 to 7 years of experience
- Without a degree, 6 to 10 years of relevant A/E/C experience required
- Excellent knowledge of marketing fundamentals, marketing theory and practice.
- In depth understanding of A/E/C industry terminology and delivery methods.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to consistently meet high standards and be attentive to quality.
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
- Normal office environment with moderate noise levels, occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs., regular walking, sitting, bending, twisting, standing and reaching.
- Ability to perform consistent work on PC.
It is the policy of ADG that employment decisions shall be based on merit, qualifications and competence. Employment practices shall not be influenced or unlawfully affected by virtue of an applicant/employee’s race, color, religion, age sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.