About our organization:
At ADG, we build what matters. Our rich history and relationships continue to afford us new ways to conceptualize and deliver the highest quality projects that improve the communities in which we live and work. By joining and leading our business development/marketing team, you will not only be a part of this positive impact, but you will also work with a collaborative and dynamic group that is fully supported and valued by our operations and members of our architectural, engineering, project management and design teams.
Every day will be dynamic and challenging. Part of what keeps ADG at the cutting edge of construction, architecture and design is our belief that our employees should always be learning new techniques and skills.
As a Director of Business Development you will be provided opportunities to apply your knowledge of architecture, project management, construction, business development and marketing. You will also have the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally. ADG has the ever-present desire to help you forward and put your knowledge and imagination to work.
In collaboration and under direct supervision of the President/CEO of ADG, the Director of Marketing and Business Development plays a strategic role in advancing the firm’s mission and vision, ensuring that our efforts align with our goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Works directly with firm owners to set and direct overall marketing strategy.
- Communicates strategic objectives to internal team members to ensure projects are completed in alignment with strategy.
- Sets goals and objectives according to marketing and business development strategy and ensures they are being met.
- Actively seeks out business opportunities for the firm within specific market sectors.
- On behalf of the firm spends significant amount of time outside the firm making contacts, establishing and maintaining relationships with strategic partners, clients and representatives of the community.
- Develops and maintains strong business network by participating in client organizations, maintains high profile in professional and community groups.
- Receives, assigns and directs the flow of all incoming leads and RFQs.
- Leads marketing team with a respectful, positive and direct approach that promotes individual strengths, helps improve weaknesses and elevates the overall performance of the marketing department.
Successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree and 5 years of marketing/business development experience in a similar field
- Preferred thorough understanding of A/E/C industry terminology and procedures.
- Professional demeanor that enables him/her to interact with the highest levels of both inside and outside of the firm.
- Excellent leadership, managerial, mentoring, teaching and organizational skills.