At ADG, we’re always looking for bright, motivated professionals excited about making a difference for our clients and our community. We value our team members and trust that our creative corporate culture proves it. If you are looking for a place for your talents to shine in a collaborative work environment, please contact us.
We are currently looking for architects, intern architects and interior designers at all levels of experience, as well as a highly-qualified project manager for our civil engineering department.
Civil Engineering Project Manager
ADG is currently accepting resumes for a Civil Engineering Project Manager in our Downtown Oklahoma City Office. As part of ADG’s Civil Team, this Project Manager will be largely responsible for performing design for commercial and institutional multi-disciplinary projects as well as municipal construction projects. This project engineer must have the ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplined team, work with diverse clients and must be capable of producing full design phase deliverables including drawings, specifications, cost estimates, technical reports and narratives. This engineer will also have the opportunity to perform onsite construction observation duties, construction administration and submittal reviews for projects under construction. Design software including AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Revit, Navisworks, and other civil design packages will be used.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an ABET-accredited program
- Licensed as an Professional Engineer or ability to obtain licensure within 6-months of hire
- Familiarity with design criteria and ordinance requirements of local municipalities
- Candidate will be expected to apply municipal design criteria and understand applicable civil construction specifications
- Detail- oriented and a team player with strong self-initiative to meet deadlines
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience working with Civil 3D
- Previous project management experience
- Familiarity with IBC, IPC, IFGC, IFC and other applicable international codes
- Previous experience working with Revit and Navisworks
Please send resume via email to Lori, Moody, Director of Administration and Finance: email@example.com